You need to have ABA/CCA Insurance to race the Mayhem…

Just a quick reminder, you must be affiliated to the ABA in some manner to race the Mayhem on Tuesday nights.

The following are acceptable forms of coverage:

– ABA/UCI Race License

– you are a paid member in good standing of a bike club affiliated with the ABA

– you are a General Member of the ABA

*** you must be able to show us proof via a license or general member card, we will be sending the ABA a list of names showing who has signed up for Midweek Mayhem

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s