Sept 13 2017 Update…

Presently +8 and raining on Laycock Park. If the rain continues we will cancel tonight. A decision will be made by 4pm today or earlier….

Tentative Start is:
A Group at 6:35pm
B Group shortly at 7pm

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s