October 4th Update

Hi all,

I checked the park last night and there was still quite a bit of snow. I will be on course at 4:15pm. If there is any standing water or if the ground is soft we will unfortunately have to cancel. This particular park is sensitive to turf damage so I’m going to err on the side of caution.

Start times today if we decide to race will be:
A group: 6:10
B group: 6:45

Thanks. I will send another update around 4:15 if we are a go.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s