Please observe the following mandatory items in regards to making your bike safe/legal for participation in the Midweek Crit series:
1. Bike must be mechanically sound (f/r brakes, headset, bars, etc etc)
2. No flat handlebars, drop bars only (only road and cyclocross bikes will be allowed. No mountain bikes or time-trial/triathlon)
3. Barplugs must be installed. No one wants a core sample taken from their body in event of a crash!
4. No aerobars and/or bar extensions
5. Saddlebags, pumps and the like must be removed from your bike prior to the start of the race, this includes water bottles.
6. No bike-mounted cameras
7. No headphones of any kind
8. No water bottles may be carried with you during your race.
If you’re not sure of anything in terms of bike setup, just ask the race manager onsite, or shoot us an email with your question!